LIFA HC4000 is designed for filtering/cleaning of airborne pollutants, such as building construction dust, pulverized asbestos, quartz, mill and wood dust etc. that forms in new and renovation of buildings.
- Operates in single phase current, 200-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz (also 100–120 VAC version available)
- Airflow max w/o filters 4600 m3/h (2700 CFM), linearly adjustable
- Robust construction designed for professional use; seamless metal body
- Negative pressurization of dusty working spaces or HVAC air ducts
- Wide range of filters and accessories available