The HepaClean 4000 is equipped with a pressure-difference meter, which indicates the condition of the filter and the need to change it. It is ideal for cleaning and vacuuming dry air containing asbestos, mold, construction, quartz, powder and wood dust.
Lifa HepaClean 4000 is the result of long product development. It is built to be a multi-usable multi-function machine. HepaClean 4000 is used for cleaning dry air containing asbestos, mold, quartz, powder and wood dust. The machine can also be used to create negative pressure in large rooms, compartments, and ventilation ducts.
The machine is equipped with filter combinations suitable for work or cleaning target. The manufacturer requires the use of the filter combinations listed in the table.
The front and back plate and the bag filter case are changed according to the filter combination.
The Lifa Telescopic lifting set, available as an accessory, enables the connection hose of the vacuuming unit to be attached to the ventilation duct. The band of the telescopic legs holds the connection hose firmly in place during the cleaning operation.
- Airflow without filters 3850 m³/h (2270 CFM)
- Cleaning and vacuuming dry air containing asbestos, mould, quartz, powder and wood dust
- An excellent machine for creating negative pressure in ventilation ducts
- Mono-phase current
- Good transferring properties for horizontal and vertical shifts in position
- A durable work machine for the professional