Industrial Video Inspection Camera, equipped with a Sony CCD Camera and a 40m cable reel, is designed for inspection of internal pipelines, drains and sewage systems. It's also suitable for inspection of air ducts, chimneys, machinery and building cavities.
All parts of this camera system (including camera head, LCD screen, cable reel, battery pack, etc) are mounted in a robust waterproof case and cables/wires are already plugged, which enables the camera to be a real OPEN & GO product.
- 1/3 inch Sony CCD camera, 120° wide view angle
- Stainless steel short camera head, IP 68 water proof level
- Sapphire glass lens cover, 12 white LEDs
- Diameter of camera: 23 mm, suitable for pipes dia. 25-200mm
- 40m / 128ft fiberglass rod cable rolled into reel made of stainless steel
- Cable reel rotatable within the case
- One touch record/still images button
- 7" TFT/LCD monitor with DVR
- Rechargeable high capacity Li-battery (6600mA) for 8 hours continuous work
- Waterproof ABS suitcase with all parts above included in set price
- Optional features: 512Hz Sonde for finding camera head from underground location (if lost)